Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. Every 30,000 miles, __________.
- Vacuum the interior
- Replace the brakes
- Inspect the trunk latch
- Service the automatic transmission
ANSWER: 4. Service the automatic transmission
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Stopping a vehicle with good brakes from 20 miles per hour under good conditions requires about:
- There have been improvements to ABS including __________.
- If parts are replaced when you have work done on your vehicle, __________.
- When driving, we get ___________ of the information we need from our eyes.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Maintaining a car isn’t so easy as you think. It should require a proper care after it finishes 30000 miles especially if it’s an automatic transmission.
So, 1 every 30,000 miles, service the automatic transmission and save your vehicle from gearbox complaints.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!