Strategy and Analysis to Defend and Transform Public Education
Below are links to articles recommended by members of the Occupy Oakland Education Committee in April and May…
Story for inspiration!
The good news for fellow students from all over the world.
To the fellow students, educators in the UK, USA, Europe, Chile and students from all over the world,
Why to give/provide a pool of flexible founds for studying while when education can be free and forever!
When I have attended students Rally ‘Come Clean’ at London Chelsea College of Art on the 18 of April 2012, we posed for the picture someone shouted from the stage: Let’s make it look like there was about ‘3,000’ of us gathered.
Hehehe… I liked the shouting. False image. Hehe.
Anyway when after we talked to one of your NUS Representatives we came to this below common sense conclusion and propose to finish your struggle with educational fees, loans and other financial aspects of your students life.
Enjoy studying the Plan!
Join the Cause!
LOOK WHAT OUR FELLOW STUDENTS IN UK ARE PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR.
WORDS versus ACTIONS, ACTIONS versus FINAL ACTION.
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
– Something that you say which means that what you do is more important than what you say.
Cit. “Of course the government have made all sorts of promises but as we all know, actions speak louder than words.”
Of course students have made all sort of demands among other, demanding a free quality education as a right for every human being here on earth but as we all know, despite all of their efforts and actions although by saying ‘actions speak louder than words’, actions did not bring the awaited results so far.
That is why here below is our invitation to the Final Action.
To Fellow Students and Educators of the Second Renaissance From All Over The World,
As the 2nd Renaissance gathers momentum, greater understanding of our divinely ordered universe is driving a rise in spirituality. This is mainly happening in the developed world, because people there have greater access to the Internet, and they are better able to afford new books and magazines that spread the new information and knowledge.
Crichton Miller believes that the cross is presently “.. An icon in the hands of religious leaders who have lost the meaning of spirituality”, and in this he reflects the disaffection of many people. The young are particularly unimpressed with the human politics and human bureaucracy that have been layered onto an original spirituality, to create the organised religions of our present civilization.
Governments today are promising to create new jobs in the face of technologies that are rapidly rendering all work for hire obsolete. The young don’t want jobs, they crave meaning and fulfilment. They are already turning to new spirituality to satisfy these wants.
Source: Spirituality Rising ; http://pkl.net/~node/2RCD/2R/index.html
For you students to win yourselves the authority of being able and capable to decide about the future, Education, its status for you and for those who will come after, a stronghold position have to established to show the world that you are matured enough to do so. When the aim of this cornerstone project is established by you you will have this privilege to make Education free and free for ever.
PLAN of ACTION To:
– organise the most spectacular and biggest international
walk out of students on streets the world has never
witnessed before – 1,8 million UK students in education
– coordinate, cooperate and synchronise similar actions of
the university students in every mayor Cities all over the
– appoint a day and place for the event
– sign and collect signatories supporting the project
– locally organise a silent walk through the streets of
London – route to be established
– plea the British Government to support this project, as it
happened in the case of Jeremy Gilley who in 2001 has
had received support from the British and Costa Rican
Governments establishing the International Day of Peace
in the UN, to present to the Member States of the United
Nations to amend the existing Resolution 55/282 for
remaining 365 days
– invite all antiwar organisations and of similar interest to
– seek auxiliary assistance and supporting actions
Source of the International Day of Peace: http://peaceoneday.org/students/
RAISED QUESTIONS Why and what?
1. why one day
2. why silent march
3. why students
4. why international
5. why Peace project First
6. why not NWO any more, but NOW
7. why and what kind of achievement
– one day (in duration) with demand for immediate and unconditional support – otherwise until positive answer received
– there is a tradition of maintaining one minute of silence in commemoration of those killed in recent and past battles and wars
– to maintain total silence for the duration of the whole event in remembrance of all victims of all wars happened on the Planet Earth so far
Advantage of silence
– respect to the greatness of the event
– no one dare to stand against it
– no one able to provoke or stimulate any violent contra-reaction,
recent Police over reaction in various parts of the world
– win over any kind of interruption with such unprovocative
behaviour, act, conduct
– Chinese whispers as the only way of communication in
– grin not smile in the style of Mona Lisa’s face
– as in Preface
– to show the world that while still in Education students are capable to organise and maintain their life and life of others in making decisions for yourselves and generations to come
– 1,8 million active students in higher education (+) plus myriad of myriads of students from all over the world
– Education. Education. Education. Slogan heard sometime ago. Empty promises. Where did you students end up with these promises? 3 times higher charge for tuition fees and some additional cuts . Still believing those who decide about your future?
– undereducated nations are easier to manipulate, are easier to mislead
– unity in demand for free education for students everywhere in the world
– time for changes in every corner of the world
– similarities in lifestyle wear and peaceful environment for study in the North, the South, the West and the East
This is not a fight of the current generation of students in England only this fight concerns every student in every country all over the world. This is the final battle over your right to free education and what schools, colleges and universities are in the future. This is your firm stand, for yourselves, your siblings, your younger brothers and sisters, that will change the picture of the world forever. Let’s realise that that we all are facing the 2nd Renaissance in mankind’s history.
– when global peace is established this noble platform will provide a solid base for a new world to be created – free education for everyone first
TWO WAYS TO ESTABLISHMENT OF THE GLOBAL PEACE AND CEASEFIRE
1. On the base of the existing Petition at http://www.peace365.org project, following the footsteps of Jeremy Gilley we ask the British and Costa Rican Governments to support our single voice in the United Nations to amend the existing Resolution 55/282 of the International Day of Peace for remaining 365 days of the year as our answer and respond to their (UN) Invitation.
The Invitation – in §3 of the 55/282 Resolution – link to:
Corresponding students with their own governments to address to the four remaining Member States of the Security Council – China, France, Russian Federation, the United States and ten non – permanent members – Azerbaijan, India, South Africa, Colombia, Morocco, Togo, Germany, Pakistan, Guatemala and Portugal with the same plea for support.
2. Address directly to the Secretary General of the UN Ban Ki Moon, our concern over this very tense and dangerous situation between Israel and Iran in the Middle East and other States in the region, so far only verbal dispute over the existence of a nuclear capability and its use, in other words, standing on the brink of the visible possibility of the outbreak of the III WW, to use the Charter of the UN Chapter XV Article 99 where we read:
“The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security.”
Additionally to the above use Article 100 No.2 where we read:
Article 100 No. 2
“Each Member of the United Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.”
When you students will support the Global Peace Project putting it into realisation you will be the first one to make decisions about this newly established world order where in principle, free education takes priority over any other matter in life of everyone.
– NWO – New World Order has had died natural death at the end
of the XX-the Century.
– Shuffle the letters of NWO, create a new word NOW. NOW stands for the New Ordered World so then let’s do it NOW!
– with one stone we will be able to kill not only two birds,
idiomatically expressed, with one single action we will be able
to solve many problems of the present world and forever
– present world is divided into two groups of people,
One group – are those who are actively seeking solutions for
wars and conflicts,
Other group – are those who join later
– auxiliary assistance, dress code
Happy to reach you in peace, awaiting patiently to your respond to the Plan
In Global Peace Forever
For further enquiries call Liam Burns – National President of NUS UK on + 44 (0) 79 1932 3939
contact Benjamin Westhead – President & Educational Officer SUARTs – your student’s Representatives in charge in UK,
alternatively along with sign the petition on line: http://www.peace365.org, firstname.lastname@example.org or call my cell phone on:
+ 44 (0) 77 6053 6953
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE
24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
The Book of Revelation 11:18(f)
11:18(f) The time has come for destroying the destroyers of the earth.
2:4 He will judge disputes between nations;
he will settle cases for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nations will not take up the sword against other nations,
and they will no longer train for war.
This above Action of UK and international students along with the proposal on http://www.peace365.org peace project is the seven trumpet when some of you as seekers of the future engage yourself in accord with the Book of Revelation 10: 7-11 and 11:18 using your Media to trumpet it all over the world.
‘The time has come to destroy the destroyers of the earth.’
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE YET BUT WILL JOIN LATER
The New Book – “The Voice Bible” – New Bible Version Called ‘The Voice’ Removes The Words ‘Christ’, ‘Angel’ and ‘Apostle’…
1. Peace Petition to the Secretary General Kofi Annan – 2005 – answered in 2006
2. Letter to the Polish Government with a plea to support of Peace Petition – 2006 – no answer
3. Letter to the European Union with a recognition and support of Peace Petition – 2007 – answered in 2008
4. Received a reply from the EU. Redirected to the Polish Government as in case of No.1
5. Individual students, educators, student and peace organisations contacted from all over the world up to date: 283 addresses.
‘Whoever directly or indirectly exercise the thought of killing of another human being be obligatorily locked in a mental institution on Section 3 for a treatment.’
Join and coordinate the cause with students from all over the world!
The cause is as serious as your debt is.
Watch for the sign – WHEN?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.