Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised HEALTH Questions & Answers
Q. A medic alert bracelet might indicate that a customer:
- Has a medical condition that might mimic intoxication.
- Should not drink because of a medical condition.
- Is not allowed to drink alcohol.
- May become intoxicated quickly.
ANSWER: 1. Has a medical condition that might mimic intoxication.
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on HEALTH
- Which of the following statements is correct regarding intoxication?
- Change in diet, sleep patterns, and routine are all __________ signs of stress.
- Which of the following statements relating to stress is false?
- Which statement best describes the effects that stress has on the immune system?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
There are many people who live with chronic illnesses or rare medical conditions and require medications from time to time. Medications also involve interaction with specific drugs, which could be misdiagnosed as alcohol intoxication too.
In times of an emergency, quick decisions need to be made by professionals and paramedics. In these situations, if they have the core information about the illness or the patient, lives could be saved. This is when the role of a medic alert bracelet comes in.
Medic alert bracelets are specifically designed and curated for people with dangerous conditions. They are nothing but pieces of jewelry that contain information. It depicts the exact medical condition, 24/7 hotline number, member ID, and other important details. When such details are readily available at the disposal of the paramedics, the entire process speeds up.
The necessary assessments and concerned treatments can be provided at the earliest. However, when a medic bracelet is not available, there could be a misdiagnosis and further delay could jeopardize a person’s life.
Therefore, whenever a medic alert bracelet is spotted, one should note the information on it. Accordingly, one must give the necessary first aid until the patient is taken to a nearby hospital.
Also kindly note that a medic alert bracelet might indicate that a customer has a medical condition that might mimic intoxication
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!