Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Social Studies Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q.) An important feature of emergency operation plans is that they:
- Provide a uniform response to all hazards that a community may face.
- May be used in place of the national incident management system.
- Is specifically tailored to recovery and contingency plans.
- Are available electronically and may be updated throughout the incident
ANSWER: 1. Provide a uniform response to all hazards that a community may face
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Social Studies
- Which best describes why countries establish limits on trade? check all that apply.
- On a production possibility curve, data points that fall outside of the curve represent
- In a transitioning economy, what is a downside of rapid economic growth?
- Producers must understand the marginal benefit of making an additional unit, which shows the
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The answer to this question is “provide a uniform response to all hazards that a community may face.”
The emergency Operation Plan is the main document that has all of the detailed information and instructions regarding the facility that must be operated in a specific emergency case.
One needs to remember that the Emergency operation plan remains universal. This can be applied to any of the contingencies and emergencies that are possible.
Reason being that after this step the next is to look for the Incident action plan. This completely depends on the emergency and casualty that the facility had been dealing with.
The main objective of the Emergency Operation plan is the way a facility needs to respond to the emergency. Some of the key points include:
- The quick response towards an emergency.
- Restricting the hazard that the surroundings or population might be facing.
- Helping the local authorities and community with the disaster that goes beyond control.
From the year 1988, the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act had made a systematic system for helping the local as well as state jurisdiction requirements for developing an effective plan. This saves a lot of time in such crucial situations.
The EOP is able to set strategies and structural approaches that can be applied to hazardous situations that the world might be facing.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!