Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. During each mile you drive, up to__________events you need to interpret can occur.
ANSWER: 1. 200
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Do not try to drive more than__________hours in any one day.
- While driving in the city, the busy urban environment can induce
- Stopping a vehicle with good brakes from 20 miles per hour under good conditions requires about:
- It is estimated that over ___________% of all crashes in the US are caused by driver distraction.
ANSWERS IN DETAIL
We all know driving is a part of common people’s life and obviously it’s a skill and responsibility.
Therefore, a driver needs to be more vigilant and make important decisions while on the road.
Few decisions include:
- Whether to take a right or left turn
- Whether to stop or not for a reason
- When to apply brakes and accelerate
- When to shift gear if you are driving a manual transmission vehicle
- When to press the gas pedal, etc….
Otherwise, it’s so sure that he or she gonna violate traffic rules, as well as gonna, make accidents.
Hence it’s clear that during each mile you drive, up to 200 events you need to interpret can occur.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!