Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. If parts are replaced when you have work done on your vehicle, __________.
- You can be sure they will be refurbished
- Donate the old ones to a charity
- Make sure they are disposed of correctly
- Request the replaced parts be returned to you when you pick up your vehicle
ANSWER: 4. Request the replaced parts be returned to you when you pick up your vehicle
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Check a rental vehicle for__________before you leave the lot.
- Do not try to drive more than__________hours in any one day.
- Before entering an intersection, the safest searching process is to search ________.
- Every 30,000 miles, __________.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
If parts are replaced when you have work done on your vehicle then kindly request the replaced parts be returned to you when you pick up your vehicle because of the following reasons:
- So that it will be helpful for next time replacement.
- So that you can clear all your doubts if your mechanic has replaced the part or not.
- To avoid scamming such as fake bills.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!