Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. If you are walking along a highway, always walk on the shoulder:
- With the traffic flow
- Facing the traffic flow
- Going in any direction you choose
- None of the above
ANSWERS: 2. Facing the traffic flow
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- When do more than six out of ten pedestrian fatalities happen?
- Almost seven out of ten pedestrian fatalities happen in which type of area?
- Nine out of every ten pedestrian fatalities occur during which weather conditions?
- Pedestrian fatalities account for ____ of all traffic fatalities.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
If you are walking along a highway, always walk on the shoulder facing the traffic flow, i.e, on the left side.
Because this opportunity helps to establish direct eye contact with approaching vehicles.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!