Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult ) Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. In Texas, a minor driver’s license has which of the following?
- States “Under 21 driver license” on the front.
- Is presented in vertical format.
- Provides an “under 21 until” date.
- All of the above.
ANSWER: 4. All of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult )
- Law enforcement officers look for ___ when identifying a drunk driver.
- It is legal for a person to have both a texas driver’s license and a texas identification card
- The zero tolerance law means:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
As a safety concern towards public, the government in Texas made strict laws that minor driver’s license must have States “Under 21 driver license” on the front, Provides an “under 21 until” date, and is presented in vertical format.
Minor as per government means teens who are less than the age of 21. This is to make sure that alcohol isn’t getting sold to teens as well since it’s a punishable crime to sell alcohol to those minors.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!