Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised LAW Questions & Answers
Q. In which situation would it be legal to sell a minor alcohol?
- If they have a designated driver
- If their parents are present
- If you know their parents and they have given you permission
- None of the above
ANSWER: 4. None of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on LAW
- After receiving a notice of violation, when may a certificate holder request a hearing?
- Which of the following statements is CORRECT regarding deciding whether an alcohol sale is legal?
- Which of the following behavior patterns may be characteristic of minors
- In which of the following situations would you sell/serve an alcoholic beverage
ANSWER IN DETAIL
As per the law if a person is under the age of 21, then it is not legal to sell a minor alcohol even if he or she has a driver ID and got parents permissions.
If any establishment does so, then it will be fined by the government.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!