Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers
Q. Most state vehicle codes state that you shall not drive after taking a substance that __________.
- is taken for headaches
- alters the central nervous system
- treats muscle pain
- is prescribed by a doctor
ANSWER: 2. alters the central nervous system
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Almost seven out of ten pedestrian fatalities happen in which type of area?
- It is estimated that over ___________% of all crashes in the US are caused by driver distraction.
- Most drivers make__________driving errors for every 20 decisions they make while driving.
- Prevent an expressway emergency by merging without
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Most state vehicle codes state that you shall not drive after taking a substance that alters the central nervous system.
Here substances stand for drugs used that can intoxicate the driver and assumes the driver becomes incapable of driving safely.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image ->
Hope you find the answer!