Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers
Q. Negative thoughts that occur while driving often surface in the form of __________.
- playing loud music
- hostile verbal expression
- getting lost during your trip
- a cheery, upbeat attitude
ANSWER: 2. hostile verbal expression
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Almost seven out of ten pedestrian fatalities happen in which type of area?
- Most state vehicle codes state that you shall not drive after taking a substance that __________.
- When driving, we get ___________ of the information we need from our eyes.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Negative thoughts that occur while driving often surface in the form of hostile verbal expression are considered to be one of the most troublesome side effects of causing nervousness and freeze assaults while driving.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image ->
Hope you find the answer!