Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. On the freeway, is it best to look in your mirror or look over your shoulder when you change lanes?
- Only look in your mirror
- Only look over your shoulder
- Do look in your mirror as well as look over your shoulders
- Do nothing
ANSWER: 3. Do look in your mirror as well as look over your shoulders
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Before entering an intersection, the safest searching process is to search ________.
- How Can You Assess Whether You Are Not Looking Far Enough Ahead When You Drive?
- During each mile you drive, up to__________events you need to interpret can occur.
- Most hazards or obstacles will be detected _____ of your vehicle.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
On the freeway, do look in your mirror as well as look over your shoulders when you change lanes.
This is because you can make sure it’s clear since the mirror alone can’t help you out completely as there can be blindspots.
So, check the mirror first and then look over your shoulder to avoid complete blindspot risks.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!