Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. Stopping a vehicle with good brakes from 20 miles per hour under good conditions requires about:
- 80 feet including thinking distance
- 63 feet including thinking distance
- 128 feet including thinking distance
- 186 feet including thinking distance
ANSWER: 2. 63 feet including thinking distance
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- There have been improvements to abs including __________.
- Do not try to drive more than__________hours in any one day.
- During each mile you drive, up to__________events you need to interpret can occur.
- Most hazards or obstacles will be detected _____ of your vehicle.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Anything can happen on road at any time. May be worse than even you ever could imagine – accident, animal crossing, etc…
Make it a good habit of checking your brakes & tires on a daily basis since your presence of mind while driving just won’t be enough in rare scenarios.
Also, always maintain traffic rules & a proper distance. Try to drive around 20 miles per hour especially on rush lanes.
If you keep all this in your mind then stopping a vehicle with good brakes from 20 miles per hour under good conditions requires about 63 feet including thinking distance, which is a true fact.
Read More about stopping distances: https://www.driveandstayalive.com/stopping-distances/
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!