Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult ) Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. The Zero Tolerance Law means:
- The law will not tolerate speed races on major freeways.
- It is illegal for minors to operate a vehicle after even one drink.
- It is illegal for adults to operate a vehicle after even one drink.
- Police officers can stop you and check your insurance car whenever they like.
ANSWER: 2. It is illegal for minors to operate a vehicle after even one drink
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult )
- One drink equals__________ in the eyes of law enforcement.
- Law enforcement officers look for ___ when identifying a drunk driver.
- Having less than one drink can impair your driving
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The Zero Tolerance Law means that it is illegal for minors under 21 to operate a vehicle after even one drink.
Majority areas of the US, it’s true that underage drinkers can get a violation ticket or even get arrested for operating any vehicles with BAC levels as low as .01 or .02
Note: We strongly against drunk and drive. Please, don’t consume alcohol while driving!
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!