Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. There have been improvements to ABS including __________.
- An emergency assist feature
- An imminent failure warning
- The lack of a pulse
- Audible failure warnings
ANSWER: 1. An emergency assist feature
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Do not try to drive more than__________hours in any one day.
- If parts are replaced when you have work done on your vehicle, __________.
- Child restraint anchorage systems should have__________lower anchorages.
- Stopping a vehicle with good brakes from 20 miles per hour under good conditions requires about:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) is one of kind safety feature comes along with a vehicle in almost every category.
Read More About ABS here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-lock_braking_system
As per the question, YES, there have been improvements to ABS including an emergency assist feature.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image ->
Hope you find the answer!