Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised LAW Questions & Answers
Q. Volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must:
- Follow regular alcoholic beverage laws.
- Check IDs & refuse sale for minors.
- Recognize signs of intoxication.
- All of the above
ANS: 4. All of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on LAW
- In which situation would it be legal to sell a minor alcohol?
- In an approved public entertainment facility, which of the following is allowed?
- Which of the following behavior patterns may be characteristic of minors
- In which of the following situations would you sell/serve an alcoholic beverage?
ANSWERS IN DETAIL
Mandatorily it is the duty of every volunteer who is serving alcohol to know the legal age to serve alcohol at any event that took place(law exemptions can be seen in few states across US). Check out the list of alcohol laws of US.
A volunteer should professionally refuse to give more alcohol if signs of intoxication spotted. They should also guess the age of the guests who comes to events even though they show you the IDs.
Therefore, volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must follow regular alcoholic beverage laws, check IDs & refuse sale for minors, recognize signs of intoxication & ask for help from law enforcement before it’s too late.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer above!