Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised HEALTH Questions & Answers
Q. Which of the following statements about alcohol consumption is correct ?
- Mixing different kinds of alcoholic beverages increases the rate of intoxication.
- Coffee alters the blood alcohol level in a person’s body.
- Men and women metabolize alcohol at different rates.
- The higher the level of the enzyme dehydrogenate in the body, the faster one becomes intoxicated.
ANSWER: 4. The higher the level of the enzyme dehydrogenate in the body, the faster one becomes intoxicated
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on HEALTH
- Which of the following statements relating to stress is false?
- Which of the following behavior patterns may be characteristic of minors
- Which of the following statements is not true about the consequences of alcohol?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The higher level of the enzyme dehydrogenate in the body, the faster one becomes intoxicated is the correct statement about alcohol consumption.
This is because enzymes speed up the reaction of the substrate inside the body thus making one be intoxicated immediately.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!