Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised HEALTH Questions & Answers
Q. Which of the following statements relating to stress is false?
- Stress is caused by a wide variety of factors.
- Stress causes an automatic physiological response in organisms.
- Stress is always unhealthy and should be avoided.
- Stress can affect the mind and the body.
ANSWER: 3. Stress is always unhealthy and should be avoided.
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Health
- A medic alert bracelet might indicate that a customer:
- Which of the following statements about alcohol consumption is correct
- Which of the following statements is not true about the consequences of alcohol?
- Which of the following behavior patterns may be characteristic of minors
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Stress occurs when he or she suffers from emotional or physical tension when he or she may be angry or frustrated.
But at the same time, there are few positive sides of stress which experts called it as Eustress which is nothing but a type of motivational stress.
Read more: Why Eustress is good stress?
Therefore, its FLASE to consider that stress is always unhealthy and should be avoided.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!