Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers
Q. While driving in the city, the busy urban environment can induce ___________.
- Sensory Overload (Visual Overload)
- Mental Focus
- Road racing
ANSWER: 1. Sensory overload (Visual overloading)
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- How can you assess whether you are not looking far enough ahead when you drive?
- Before entering an intersection, the safest searching process is to search.
- Child restraint anchorage systems should have__________lower anchorages.
- Most drivers make__________driving errors for every 20 decisions they make while driving.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Sensory overloading is also known as Visual overloading.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image ->
Hope you find the answer!