Looking for the right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same.
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-100 C]
Q. Command is:
- Based on the number of individuals or resources that one supervisor can manage effectively during an incident.
- Directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
- The ability to control information exchange within and across organizations involved in an incident.
- Assumed by the individual who is the highest-ranking person on the scene regardless of experience or training level.
Answer: Directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on FEMA Online Course [FEMA 1S-100 C]
- Which General Staff member is responsible for ensuring that assigned incident personnel are fed and have communications, medical support, and transportation as needed to meet the operational objective?
- The Incident Command System (ICS) is:
- Which ICS functional area monitors costs related to the incident and provides accounting, procurement, time recording, and cost analysis?
- Selection of Incident Commanders is done by the:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
A command in ICS is defined as directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
Need more Question & Answers? Check this out to get all the answers for this unit: FEMA IS-100.C Answers
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image.
Hope you got the answer you looking for! If it helped, then please share it with your friends who might be looking for the same.