Looking for the right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same.
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-100 C]
Q. Command is:
- Based on the number of individuals or resources that one supervisor can manage effectively during an incident.
- Directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
- The ability to control information exchange within and across organizations involved in an incident.
- Assumed by the individual who is the highest-ranking person on the scene regardless of experience or training level.
Answer: Directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on FEMA Online Course [FEMA 1S-100 C]
- Which General Staff member is responsible for ensuring that assigned incident personnel are fed and have communications, medical support, and transportation as needed to meet the operational objective?
- The Incident Command System (ICS) is:
- Which ICS functional area monitors costs related to the incident and provides accounting, procurement, time recording, and cost analysis?
- Selection of Incident Commanders is done by the:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
A command in ICS is defined as directing, ordering, or controlling by virtue of explicit statutory, regulatory, or delegated authority.
Need more Question & Answers? Check this out to get all the answers for this unit: FEMA IS-100.C Answers
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you got the answer you looking for! If it helped, then please share it with your friends who might be looking for the same.