Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers
[ FEMA IS-200.C : Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response Answers ]
Q. Which factor does not impact the complexity of an incident?
- Community and responder safety
- Potential hazardous materials
- Political sensitivity, external influences, and media relations
- Cost considerations of responding agencies
ANSWER: 4. Cost considerations of responding agencies
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on FEMA Online Course [ FEMA IS-200.C ]
- Mutual Aid Agreements ________________________________.
- When a more qualified person arrives on scene, which statement best describes what happens?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Cost considerations of responding agencies does not impact the complexity of an incident.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!