Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult ) Questions & Answers
Q. A person who has been drinking alcoholic beverages will usually:
- Have impaired judgment and coordination
- Be spotted immediately by police and highway patrol.
- Be charged with drunk driving even if they are holding the keys of their vehicle in their hands.
- Recognize that they should not drive a motor vehicle.
ANSWER: 1. Have impaired judgment and coordination
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult )
- You should replace your __________ every 15000 miles.
- In Texas, a minor driver’s license has which of the following?
- After you start your vehicle, and as you begin to drive, always check your______.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
A person who has been drinking alcoholic beverages will usually have impaired judgment and coordination while driving which can be lead to worst accidents. Try not to mix up alcohol while driving or else it will be very difficult to judge the obstacles on the road.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!