Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Health Questions & Answers for the year 2021
Q. Ben met with an accident where he injured his penis. Which procedure will help repair his penis?
ANSWER: 3. Phalloplasty
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Health
- The urethra is a tube that carries both semen and urine through the penis. TRUE or FALSE?
- Male circumcision involves removal of the _______, which covers the glans of the penis.
- Which of the following BEST describes the composition of the penis ?
- A medic alert bracelet might indicate that a customer:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
In simple terms, Phalloplasty is an artificial creation or reconstruction of penis especially recommended for accident victims. After this surgery, you have to take complete bed rest for about 4-6 weeks as per doctor’s advice.
Following are the few possible complications which you may keep in your mind:
- Urethral fistulas & stricture
- Flap failure & loss
- Wound breakdown & pain
- Bladder/rectal injury & pelvic bleeding
- Lack of sensation
Phalloplasty is a widely popular multi-staged surgical choice including creation of male genitalia(penis), lengthening the urethra which helps him to pee while standing who cant do this before, helps in creating tip of the penis, removal of the vagina, placing erectile, development of the scrotum, testicular implants, etc…
=>Read complete procedure here
Apart from accident victims, this surgery is the best choice for transgenders, nonbinary people who may be interested in gender confirmation surgery.
Rarely few men had undergone this surgery to enlarge their crotch for a reason.
So as per the question, Ben met with an accident where he injured his penis then the Phalloplasty procedure will help in repairing his penis.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!