Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same.
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-100 C]
Q. Establishment of the ICS modular organization is the responsibility of the:
- Operations Section
- Local Authorities
- Incident Commander
- Logistics Section
ANSWER : 3. Incident Commander
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on FEMA Online Course [FEMA 1S-100 C]
Who designates the Incident Commander and the process for transferring command?
- The incident commander or unified command establishes incident objectives that include:
- Who has overall responsibility for managing the on-scene incident?
- At the incident scene, who handles media inquiries?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The establishment of the ICS modular organization is the responsibility of the Incident Commander in charge. Apart from that, there are other responsibilities in which an Incident Commander should take care of.
They are as follows:
* Must ensure incident safety
* Should provides information services to internal & external stakeholders.
* Must establish & maintain liaison with other agencies especially those who are participating in the incident.
* Must have a written delegation of authority.
Need more Question & Answers? Check this out to get all the answers for this unit: FEMA IS-100.C Answers
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image.
Hope you got the answer you looking for! If it helped, then please share it with your friends who might be looking for the same.