Looking for the right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same.
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-100 C]
Q. The incident commander or unified command establishes incident objectives that include:
- Identifying strategies, tactics, tasks, and activities to achieve the objectives.
- Selecting personnel to serve on the Incident Management Team.
- Delegating functional responsibilities and specifying resource types.
- Establishing a manageable span of control.
Answer: 1. Identifying strategies, tactics, tasks, and activities to achieve the objectives.
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on FEMA Online Course [FEMA 1S-100 C]
- The whole community approach refers to different organizations within the federal government.
- The Incident Command System (ICS) is only applicable to large, complex incidents.
- Establishment of the ICS modular organization is the responsibility of the:
- Which ICS function is responsible for documentation of mutual aid agreements?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The incident commander or unified command establishes incident objectives that include identifying strategies, tactics, tasks, and activities to achieve the objectives.
This is because incidents are managed by the use of objectives & objectives are communicated throughout the entire Incident Command System (ICS) with help of the Incident Action Planning Process(IAPP) and moreover, IC establishes the objectives that drive incident operations.
Source link: https://emilms.fema.gov/IS2200/groups/46.html
Need more Question & Answers? Check this out to get all the answers for this unit: FEMA IS-100.C Answers
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image.
Hope you got the answer you looking for! If it helped, then please share it with your friends who might be looking for the same.