Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Health Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. Is it correct to store towels that are used to clean food spills in a sanitizer solution when they are not in use ?
- No, they should be kept on the workstation where spills typically occur
- No, they should be kept in the food handler’s apron or back pocket for easy access
- Yes, as long as the solution is kept on the shelf above the workstation
- Yes, towels for cleaning food spills should always be kept in sanitizing solution when not in use
ANSWER: 4. Yes, towels for cleaning food spills should always be kept in sanitizing solution when not in use
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Health
- Which one of the following food contaminations is best prevented by cooking to safe temperatures?
- When you display food in ice the food must:
- Which food was received in the temperature danger zone ?
- Where may a food worker drink from an uncovered cup ?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
If you don’t use any towels for cleaning food spills then it is considered as poor personal hygiene which may lead to any foodborne illness.
Commonly known Foodborne illness are as follows:
- Norovirus Infection
- Hepatitis A
This is the reason why it is better to store towels that are used to clean food spills in a sanitizer solution when you are not using them rather than in your pockets or aprons.
If you do this on a regular basis then you can easily kill germs from spreading and also helps in creating a hygienic environment for you and your family especially among children.
It is also recommended that those towels never be used for any other purposes as well.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!