Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult ) Questions & Answers for the year 2020
Q. Law enforcement officers look for ___ when identifying a drunk driver.
- Lane drift
- Erratic Behavior
- Speed & braking variations
- All of the above
ANSWER: All of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult )
- One drink equals__________ in the eyes of law enforcement.
- The zero tolerance law means:
- Having less than one drink can impair your driving
- If you get drowsy while driving it is best to:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
It’s a common rule for any drivers who caught for drunk and drives that law enforcement officers look for lane drift, erratic behavior, speed variations, and braking variations when identifying a drunk driver.
Note: We strongly against drunk and drive. Please, don’t consume alcohol while driving!
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!