Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult ) Questions & Answers
Q. What can you do to lessen the chances of being in an aggressive driving situation?
- Avoid rush hour
- Don’t follow another car too closely
- Don’t use the horn to show you are angry
- All of the above
ANSWER: 4. All of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Driver’s Ed Course ( 18 to Adult )
- Aggressive drivers__________two to four times more people than alcohol-impaired drivers.
- A driver who feels justified in dominating others and participates in crash-causing behavior is a/an ___________.
- At night, use _____ on your rearview mirror.
- When a pedestrian walks out into the street in violation of the law, you should:
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Avoid rush hours as much as possible, don’t follow another car too closely, don’t use the horn to show you are angry, avoid eye contact with aggressive drivers which helps you do to lessen the chances of being in an aggressive driving situation.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image->
Hope you find the answer!