Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-700 B]
Q. Which EOC configuration aligns with the on-scene incident organization?
- The structure of the department.
- ICS-like structure of EOC or ICS itself.
- Structure of the Joint Command, the strategic one.
- The structure for the Incident support model.
ANSWER: 2. The structure for the Incident support model
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on [FEMA 1S-700 B]
- NIMS is applicable to all stakeholders with incident related responsibilities.
- Which NIMS guiding principle supports interoperability among multiple organizations?
- Which of the following is an EOC function?
- Which nims component includes the incident command system (ics)?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The emergency operation center is basically an EOC. During large and small incidents its use becomes quite evitable. The different organizations’ representatives are brought together by EOCs. Hence a quick flow of information takes place. The resources also flow through different organizational lines very easily.
There are 3 structures associated with an EOC that are:
- Incident Support Model
- Departmental Structure
- ICS or ICS-like Structure
The performance of these functions takes place through different mechanisms.
Understanding the concept
There is a proper link between EOC and ICS. The configuration of various EOCs takes place by considering ICS. These structures are basic organizational structures that are similar to the training of ICS. These are very much similar to incident management, the on-scene one. ICS is used by changing them or as they are provided.
Hence ICS-like structure of EOS configuration aligns with the on-scene incident organization.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image.
Hope you find the answer!