Looking for the right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised FEMA Online Course Questions & Answers [FEMA 1S-700 B]
Q. Which of the following is an EOC function?
- Coordinating plans and determining resource needs
- Collecting, analyzing, and sharing information
- Providing coordination and policy direction
- All of the above
ANSWER: 4. All of the above
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on [FEMA 1S-700 B]
- NIMS is applicable to all stakeholders with incident related responsibilities.
- Which NIMS guiding principle supports interoperability among multiple organizations?
- Which nims component includes the incident command system (ics)?
ANSWER IN DETAIL
The main functions operating from the EOC are as follow: Command, Operations, Planning, Logistics, Finance / Administration
They are responsible for response management. Also, they help in organizing operations in order to support the IAP. They are also indulged in collecting, appraising, and circulating information. They are thoroughly responsible for obtaining facilities, personnel, equipment, materials etc. They are also involved in evaluating incident costs, forecasts, and claims.