Looking for right answer to the question you searched for? Make sure to check below for the same:
Revised Defensive Driving Course Questions & Answers
Q. Prevent an expressway emergency by merging without _____.
- Going the speed of traffic
- changing lanes
ANSWER: 3. stopping
Check Recently Added Questions & Answers on Defensive Driving Course
- Negative thoughts that occur while driving often surface in the form of __________.
- Every 30,000 miles, __________.
- Most state vehicle codes state that you shall not drive after taking a substance that __________.
- When driving, we get ___________ of the information we need from our eyes.
ANSWER IN DETAIL
Prevent an expressway emergency by merging without stopping.
Always give first priority to emergency vehicles especially when you are driving through any expressways.
Feel FREE to Bookmark below image ->
Hope you find the answer!